We want YOU to be the featured act at an upcoming OTHER JAM Session. (Not a paid gig, for promotion & CD sales only) ~~//~~We are open to all live musical genres.~~//~~ (Poets are welcome) Please send your links with pertinent contact info (Name, Phone number, ...etc) If we like the music, then we will contact you. The OTHER JAM takes place on Wednesday nights @ Shades Lounge in Hoboken, NJ. (Part of the Monroe Center @ 720 Monroe St.~ just off the 9th Street Light Rail Stop from the Hoboken Terminal. 13 min. walk from PATH station). We are the amalgamation on two awesome NJ Jam Sessions, The Underpass, in Elwood Park & Geronimo's Jam Session in Teaneck, NJ. This combination has resulted in one powerful jam emulating the forward progress of the The Stone, of NYC & the old Wetlands in Manhattan.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is Artifications???
Artification’s mandate is to bring culture to
American cities undergoing gentrification unknowingly marginalize artists. Through steep rents and a stifling lack of gallery space, artists are forced to look elsewhere for reasonable work and display spaces. In
We need your help to do this.
3 comments:
hey I was wondering how I would go about playing at your Center. I know there was a jam session in the month of February, is there any space to perform in the month of March or April? Thanks.
please email me back if you can,
Dasiljac@kean.edu
How do you sign up for the Jam? I click Sign In on the page and it prompts me to sign in to a Google account, which I don't have.
Jason aka Label Reader
jasonyouner at hot mail
Collaborations work...
Post a Comment